Hot Fudge Topping Recipe
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup boiling water
This hot fudge sauce recipe is so simple yet so delicious! Use this hot fudge sauce hot or cold on ice cream, cakes, fruits, pies, puddings, or whatever suits your fancy.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch together.
- Add chocolate, butter and vanilla to the mixture.
- Add mixture to one cup boiling water in a pan.
- Stir continuously over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour hot fudge over ice cream or pour into pint size mason jar and refrigerate for use later.